Goodday all VATJPN members!
This is Seung-Min, Han in charge of VATKOR DCRM and events director.
As i failed to communicate with VATJPN director via E-Mail, Im writing this matter here. (my apologise).
Currently, VATSIM KOREA is looking for the event with VATSIM JAPAN someday. I would like to hear opinions of VATJPN members about events with VATKOR and also, for VATJPN events director, please give me your E-Mail address as I couldn't find it anywhere else! (vatkor7@vatkor.org)
Again, sorry for writing this matter here, and wish all VATJPN members a happy new year!
VATKOR7
This is Seung-Min, Han in charge of VATKOR DCRM and events director.
As i failed to communicate with VATJPN director via E-Mail, Im writing this matter here. (my apologise).
Currently, VATSIM KOREA is looking for the event with VATSIM JAPAN someday. I would like to hear opinions of VATJPN members about events with VATKOR and also, for VATJPN events director, please give me your E-Mail address as I couldn't find it anywhere else! (vatkor7@vatkor.org)
Again, sorry for writing this matter here, and wish all VATJPN members a happy new year!
VATKOR7



