( | )
すみませんが、
少々聞いていただけないでしょか。

RVSM とは minimum FL 290 です。
でも、日本で国内線なら、何でもいいですか?

私はちがいまなら、
ご指導を下さいませ。



Is there any information , or refrences i can refer to ?
有難う御座います。
日本語は初心者ですvATSIMでPMを日本語が表示されないので、ローマ字でお書きになってください。

管制中の録音[/
K.S ( | 2008-02-08 20:15:56 )
>issantangさん
Hello, My name's K.S, I'm member of VATJPN staff as a technical manager.

Japan is covered under RVSM. RVSM altitude is between FL290 and FL410 that is same in other area of the world.
Then you must follow this rule when you fly over Japan.
Thanks.
issactang ( | 2008-02-08 20:37:50 )
how about for domestic flight ?
before I fly, I was flew, FL230 RJTT-RJCC
but atc didn't require to fly higher than that?

so actually, does the FL depends on the a/c ?

like RJTT-RJOK
still fly fl 290 ?
日本語は初心者ですvATSIMでPMを日本語が表示されないので、ローマ字でお書きになってください。

管制中の録音[/
K.S ( | 2008-02-08 21:43:30 )
>issactangさん
A cruise altitude is decided by the direction of flight.
In this case, FL230 is not strange for RJTT -> RJCC. Because the flight was eastbound.

But RJTT-RJOK is westbound. Then you should plan to use EVEN altitude such as FL240 or FL300(with RVSM).
I say again, Japan is coverd by RVSM. Regardless of whether your flight is a domestic flight or international flight, you should follow the rule of RVSM.

If your plane don't support RVSM, you can't fly into RVSM airspace.

Thanks.
issactang ( | 2008-02-08 22:01:31 )
Thank you very much for your explanation.
日本語は初心者ですvATSIMでPMを日本語が表示されないので、ローマ字でお書きになってください。

管制中の録音[/
このスレッドは管理者によりロックされました。
一切の投稿の編集及び返信はできません。ご了承ください。